Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The easy way to make Mini chocolate cupcakes recipe!

 MiniChocolateMerignueCupcakes_02_mini

Do you know well aware that these are sweets ultra simple to make and really delicious.

are much too sweet for me, that's why I prefer to use it

For the cupcakes (I just used a basic cake batter yogurt because I think the cupcake mix is much too fat)

. mix I just mix all ingredients together in the order they were given

. put paper liners in my muffin. And I filled in 3 / 4 as the dough expands while cooking.

. for about fifteen minutes at 180 ° C Gas Mark 6 follow………………..

Mini chocolate cupcakes recipe Ingredients:

Amounts

Mini chocolate cupcakes recipe Ingredients

3 eggs

2 jars

3 pots

1 pinch of salt

1 teaspoon

1 teaspoon

oil (I'm 2 / 3 of butter and 1 / 3 of oil)

1 pot

Egg

Sugar

Flour

Salt

vanilla extract

baking powder

1 1/2de and melted butter or vegetable

yoghurt

Mini chocolate cupcakes recipe Preparation:
For the chocolate icing:
* 50g butter, softened
* 30g icing sugar
* 100 g chocolate

Stages:

For the cupcake

. mix I just mix all ingredients together in the order they were given

. put paper liners in my muffin. And I filled in 3 / 4 as the dough expands while cooking.

. for about fifteen minutes at 180 ° C Gas Mark 6

. In the meantime I realized my ganache.

. With the help of a drummer I whip the butter with the sugar until a creamy mixture.

. Then add the melted chocolate (not too hot).

. I reserve the fridge for at least 30 minutes.

. On leaving the oven I let my cupcakes cool completely, and I ganache topped with a pastry bag. For my part I used a fluted tip is prettier =)

. Decorate with whatever you want. I only had sugar beans, so we did with the means at hand! LOL

Enjoy your Mini chocolate cupcakes recipe .

0 comments:

Post a Comment